Violations and Penalties Page
Violations and Penalties:
The scholarship student is subject to disciplinary actions as follows:
Any violation of rules and regulations are subject to disciplinary action, such as:
- Any action against the institution where the student is enrolled.
- Not attending classes and lectures required by the university without legitimate reasons.
- Student doesn’t respect or destroys of school property.
Disciplinary actions imposed on scholarship student:
- Written reminder.
- Suspension of scholarship for a specified period.
- Withholding of some or all financial allowances to the student.
- Dismissal from scholarship.