Larry Oliver – Academic Manager
Laith Atari – Finance & Admin Manager
- Assesses the student’s stage of development (academic, and personal) and promotes student growth by determining suitable developmental tasks; assists student in establishing realistic and attainable academic goals.
- Advises students on academic, career and personal issues; identifies the educational and career options appropriate for each student and assists with the analysis of each option, including possible outcomes and their implications; if needed.
- Monitors academic progress of students; analyzes progress reports from universities; determines eligibility and satisfactory progress toward degree; identifies current and potential needs or problem areas.
- Maintains student files and records; documents all pertinent student information; updates computerized information system regarding changes to student status.
- Interprets and explains Qatar Cultural Attaché. Company policy in addition to colleges and universities policies and procedures; participates in preparation of orientations and presents academic information to new students and parents during orientation.
- Checks various forms for accuracy such as grade checks, overload petitions, curriculum changes; assists students in their completion.
- Identifies options for student to satisfy specific degree requirements; evaluates and makes recommendations on petitions and adjustments to student’s program of study.
- Evaluates transfer transcripts from other academic institutions for equivalencies and application to degree program.
- Assists in recruitment of potential students by advising them of general academic requirements of a specific college; describes courses; disseminates information regarding registration procedures.
- Gathers and/or calculates necessary information such as GPA’s or enrollment statistics; prepares various reports as requested.
- Assists students with admission and registration/provides guidance in course selection in keeping with the student’s interests, values and abilities.
Accountant/Office Manager (Sub Menu)
- Interact with the academic Advisor to send students tuitions and salary on time.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases (QuickBooks), computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.